Dr. José Fragoso presented results from his research integrating indigenous communities into biodiversity monitoring at the Chico Mendes Institute of Conservation and Biodiversity (ICMBio) in Brasilia, Brazil on February 10, 2012. Click here for an overview in portuguese.
- National REDD+ Implications for Tenured Indigenous Communities in Guyana, and Communities’ Impact on Forest Carbon Stocks: New Publication in “Forests”
- Large Mammals and the Community Dynamics of an Amazonian Rain Forest; My PhD Thesis
- The Amazon rainforest may be home to more animals than previously thought, Stanford scientists show
- Community livelihoods depend upon accurate wildlife estimates
- Levantamentos com Observações diretas Subestimam a Abundância de Mamíferos Terrestres: Implicações para uma Caça de Subsistência Sustentável