This is a page to follow updates on the activies, publications, and news coverage of the Fragoso Lab at Stanford University.
- National REDD+ Implications for Tenured Indigenous Communities in Guyana, and Communities’ Impact on Forest Carbon Stocks: New Publication in “Forests”
- Large Mammals and the Community Dynamics of an Amazonian Rain Forest; My PhD Thesis
- The Amazon rainforest may be home to more animals than previously thought, Stanford scientists show
- Community livelihoods depend upon accurate wildlife estimates
- Levantamentos com Observações diretas Subestimam a Abundância de Mamíferos Terrestres: Implicações para uma Caça de Subsistência Sustentável